Wednesday, July 10, 2013

The Wednesday Wish List // 7.10.13

CRAB EARRINGS // I'm a Cancer and got married in Maryland so crabs are my jam.  These earrings are super cute, and cheap--only $22, to rock all summer long!

BURL WOOD MIRROR // I've had my eye on this mirror for a while now...I love the lines and material, all I need is a bigger house to put it in! ;-)

WATCH // I desperately need a new watch and I'm in love with this tortoise shell one!
LULULEMON SKIRTS // I just purchased this adorable skirt - such a deal for only $39!!!!  I got it in pizzaz.  I feel like it will be great for running based on the reviews and also super cute for errands with a tee or tank top. Their white version is perfect for the tennis enthusiasts!

HEELS // Just recently made my first purchase from Sole Society and I was very pleased.  I am eyeing these now, they are the perfect heel height!  Can't beat these prices either!!

IKAT RUNNER // This would be perfect for summer entertaining on my outside table.

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

P.S. Sorry for the 2 weeks hiatus -- both our summers have been busier than expected, but we're trying our best to post more regularly! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips