Wednesday, June 26, 2013

The Wednesday Wish list // 6.26.13

J.CREW NECKLACE // I love tortoise shell anything, especially in the summer.  This would be an awesome layering piece to dress up or down!

CONVERSE SNEAKERS // I love Converse sneakers and these leopard ones definitely need to be added to my fall wardrobe shopping list.

OSCAR DE LA RENTA EARRINGS // These are on sale and would be perfect to wear to any summer wedding event!
BANANA REPUBLIC DRESS // I love this dress and I love it even more because it is called a patio dress.  I love having my clothes sectioned off like work clothes, evening wear, resort wear -- I think I am adding a category called patio wear which will be a collection of breezy summer dresses perfect for the warm months of cookouts and back porch happy hours.

KENDRA SCOTT RING // I cannot believe that this ring is on sale for $24.97 - when things are 50% off I lose all financial rationality!

IPHONE CASE // I love changing out my iPhone cover, but unfortunately I still have the 4S and so my options are becoming limited however, I do love this case.

As always, view our past wish lists here.
XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips