Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The Wednesday Wish list // 6.5.13

MONOGRAM STUDS // If you're a regular reader, then you probably know by now that yellow gold and monograms are my jam.  I would make these my everyday earrings for sure!

CRUISER BIKE // I used to go on bike rides all the time with my Dad growing up -- I really miss not having a bike anymore for leisurely rides.

CROSSBODY BAG // I am a notorious big bag lover, however for quick errands and city trips I really something more compact - I'm in love this one!
ALEX & TRIXIE DRESS //  You will be mine, oh yes you will be mineeee!

KATE SPADE BAG // I am sooo in love with this bag!

LIP GLOSS // I need this in Citrus to match all my summer purchases!

As always, view our past wish lists here.
XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips