Wednesday, May 15, 2013

The Wednesday Wish List // 5.15.13

LEOPARD RUG // I've had a recent urge to update the decor in my bedroom -- nothing major, but a new area rug is definitely high on my list!  

ANCIENT GREEK SANDALS // I've only heard great things about these sandals made in Greece -- they are supposed to be really comfortable!

NECKLACE // When this necklace came out a few weeks ago, it sold out in hours.  It just came back in stock, and I could not resist ordering it with my handy vault points. I love BaubleBar pieces and I know this necklace is going to get tons of use!

Amber is enjoying her last week in Europe, so we have a special guest poster this week, our dear friend Jess!
FLORAL DRESS // I'm obsessed with Karen Millen, I have a ton of her dresses for my work wardrobe!  This little number will be perfect for an after wedding, sassy summer purchase!

NECKLACE // Lauren, Amber, and I had brunch in Georgetown a few weeks ago and I was staring down this chick at the table across from us.  I totally wanted her Maya Brenner necklace!

EYELASHES // I'm getting married next weekend and I really want these lashes!  They are a bit pricey for a pair of falsies, however you can wear them up to 25 times and they are 100% Mink!  A total must have in "Strike-a-pose!"
 

As always, view our past wish lists here.

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber (and Jess! :)

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips