Thursday, May 16, 2013

Thursday Cocktailing // The Lemon Lover

This week, I'm sharing a favorite of mine, The Lemon Lover.

A few years ago, I discovered this drink at a local restaurant in town, but since it's no longer on the menu, I knew I had to figure out the recipe and recreate it somehow-- let's just say it's been a fun trial & error to say to the least!

Sadly, this isn't one of those drinks you can have while you're dieting, because trust me, it's impossible to stop at one, but if you are able to indulge, just make a big batch and serve it in my favorite infusion pitcher.  I've yet to meet someone who doesn't love this drink, it's that good!!

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

P.S. View our other past cocktail recipes, here!

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to try the Lemon Lover!!! I'm also going to experiment using Trop50's light lemonade for a lower calorie version =)

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips