Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Shopping on eBay with Lauren

Ah, eBay – sometimes I feel like it doesn’t get enough credit. One of my favorite things to do (when I’m not wasting my life away on Pinterest ;-) is to browse eBay.  You just never what you might come across.

Here’s what I’m loving this week (for the home!)…
1) This chair is just screaming for a high gloss paint job - kelly green or orange would make the leopard print cushion pop, don't you think?

2) This lobster door knocker is adorable…if I didn’t already have this fox on my front door, I’d snatch it up!

3) Beautiful burl wood makes me weak in the knees, and this dresser is no exception!  I swear all of the amazing eBay furniture I want comes from California or Florida.

4) I love the lines of this brass pull!  New hardware is such an easy way to spice up a desk.

5) OK, so you’re either thinking one of two things here  -- 1) what the hell or 2) hell yes!  I have no idea why, but these brass and oak door pulls are calling my name.  Looks like I need a chic vacation cabin - stat!

6) These glasses need to be served with a cocktail right out of Mrs. Lilien’s Cocktail Swatchbook!

7) I would happily take any of these overdyed rugs for my home – such a fun take on a tradition style.

8) Just because every home needs a fun bar cart!  I would style mine this way.

Happy bidding and be sure to check back next week for more eBay finds...

XOXO,
Lauren

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips