Thursday, February 21, 2013

Sample Splendor with Amber


I keep a running list of beauty products that I am low on and that I want to try so when a sample bag like the one below comes up, I take advantage.  Why not get a little (or a lot) with your purchases!  I will keep you in the loop when these amazing sample splendors come available.  

When I can, I will also review the sample bags so we can determine who has the best ones (so far I've found beauty.com is hard to beat)!
BREAKING NEWS – Saks is offering a sample-filled tote with any $100 beauty or fragrance purchase now through March 3, 2013!
Whenever Saks is in gift mode, I use the opportunity to order from luxe brands like Le M̩tier de Beaut̩ and Cellcosmet Рhere are a few of my recommendations...
1) Amazing lip gloss, I just purchased Hibiskiss (not available online) for my Valentine’s Day color.

2) My favorite eyeliner I have tried to date.

3) This is a powerful serum that reduces puffiness around the eyes.

I have used all three of these products and think they are qualityyyy!!!

XOXO,
Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips