Wednesday, September 25, 2013

The Wednesday Wish List // 9.25.13

GOLD CHEESE KNIVES // I love anything in gold so of course I'm going to be down with a gold cheese serving set. This makes for a great holiday hostess gift too - Thanksgiving will be here before we know it!

MONOGRAMMED BRACELETS // I love these bracelets.  They are reasonably priced and would be great to wear stacked with your spouse's name/initials or kids too!

LEOPARD FLATS // Every year I get a new pair of leopard flats and these look quality -- I consider leopard print a neutral at this point, it just goes with everything!
I was in Charlottesville, VA this past weekend for a wedding and saw some good friends I haven't seen for awhile.  One of which is my friend Jess, from the blog Cheese Please by Jess. We were sharing our favorite blogs of the moment and hers was Elements of Style (mine is Peppermint Bliss). I started going through it yesterday and could not stop, it is an amazing blog - the perfect mix of eye candy and quality narrative.  So in honor of my immersion in Elements of Style, my Wednesday Wish List has a few things that I bookmarked along the way. LBE already had EOS in the blog roll - she doesn't miss a thang, you girls are in good hands!

LIGHT FIXTURE 1 & 2 // We are definitely getting one of these fixtures for our entryway.

IPHONE CASE // I love this iPhone case!

PET BED & SPRAY // I had not seen either one of these doggy delights!  Peyton will require both stat! 

Bonus:
EOS is a fan of these Spanx leggings. I am a loyal Lululemon-er, but I am willing to give them a try!

As always, you can view our past wish lists here.

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

1 comment:

  1. So SO good to see you chica! Peyton SO needs that doggie bed! X

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips