Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Sample Splendor Alert - Fall Fancy Edition!

Fall marks the time where you can begin the gradual move from minimal summer make-up to almost a full face.  Smoky eyes, deeper-hued eye shadows, and nail polishes are the look for the season.

Since we have given you some areas/colors to think about for fall, now is your chance to make your purchases! 

Below retailers are all in AMAZING gift right now!!!! 
Neiman Marcus is in gift if you spend $125.
One of my most favorite things was gifted to me by our friend Jessica and it is the Estee Lauder Limited Edition Zodiac pressed powder compact!
I use it almost every day for a little touch up in the afternoon.  It is the perfect little compact to absorb that pesky little bit of shine.  I happened to notice that Neiman’s has it and it would be the first thing I put in my basket if I didn't have it already.

I recently went on a girls trip to Las Vegas and one of my favorite things to do when visiting Vegas is hit the cosmetic counters!  I spent a considerable amount of time trying out products at Neiman’s and I was surprised how hard I fell in love with the Tom Ford Bronzer Brush - it is a seriously amazing tool!
Blue Mercury is also in gift! Their co-founder Marla Beck celebrates the anniversary of her company every year in September with an amazing gift with purchase when you spend $150.
Since $150 is on the high side for a gift with purchase, I would either stock up on La Mer and choose a Fall/Winter fragrance like "Love in Black" by Creed. It is said to have been the fragrance of choice of Jacqueline Kennedy Onassis.
Lastly, old-faithful, Beauty.com is in gift as well! It's impossible to pass this $100 gift offer up!
Beauty.com carries NARS so I will be using this opportunity to pick up a fall blush in Seduction and of course I will be picking up Arcona Magic White Ice and Gentle Solution which is what I use at night. Lauren loves NARS' Velvet Gloss Pencils for quick color on the go!
XOXO,
Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips