Wednesday, June 19, 2013

The Wednesday Wish List // 6.19.13

CLARINS CRYSTAL LIP BALM // I'm not a big lipstick person, but I'd be willing to give these a try in either Rose or Mandarin.

CAPRI BLUE VOLCANO CANDLE // I walked in Anthropologie a few weekends ago and was instantly drawn to a lit candle in the store. It ended up being called Volcano-the perfect summery mix of tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons and limes. So psyched it's for sale on Amazon Prime too!

NIKE SNEAKERS // I'm so overdue for some new sneakers and the look of these have me sold. It's the gold, obviously.
COVER-UP // Summer officially begins on Friday which means bathing suit season will be in full swing! That also means cover-up season will be in full swing for me too!  I LOVE this one!!!!

WATCH // It is time for me to get a new watch - the Michael Kors one is the front runner, but how fun is this crystal one???

MAKE-UP BRUSH // While searching the NARS website yesterday, I came across this brush. I was intrigued again last night while catching up on magazines because my iPad needed charging and I saw the brush again featured in InStyle!  The multi-functional design of the Kabuki Yachiyo Brush, with its tapered dome head, makes it excellent for defining cheekbones, highlighting the complexion, and blending and diffusing color on or around the eye area.  It is getting rave reviews and is def on my wish list!

As always, view our past wish lists here.
XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips