Thursday, May 9, 2013

Thursday Cocktailing // The Gin & Tonic

To me, a Gin & Tonic is the epitome of an "oldie, but goodie" cocktail.  Whenever I'm looking for an easy to make, refreshing drink in the summer, this is usually my go-to...

Gin & Tonic:

-Fill a glass half way with ice
-Add 2 ounces of your favorite Gin
(New Amsterdam is a quality, yet affordable pick, but for special occasions, I prefer Bombay Sapphire and Amber loves Hendrick's)
-Fill the rest of glass with tonic water (I use Polar's Diet Lime Tonic Water) but any tonic water will do.
-Squeeze in juice from at least two lime wedges. 

Stir it up, garnish with a fresh lime wedge, and enjoy!

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

P.S. View our other past cocktail recipes, here!

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

[ G&T image via]

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips