Friday, May 10, 2013

Cocktail Rings


While I'm usually all about fun statement jewelry from sites like J.Crew & Baublebar, the older I get, the more I want to invest in quality jewelry I can pass down one day.

While on Jess’ Mexican bachelorette, we took an excursion to Isla Mujeres (highly recommended!) and stopped by a jewelry store where we wheeled & dealed ourselves into some amazing new baubles...
Ever since I can remember, I’ve wanted an emerald ring like this, but clearly the price point makes it totally unattainable at this point in my life! So obviously, I was happy to scoop up a similar style ring (my hand is top right) with a green tourmaline instead.  I've yet to take it off!

Now when you can't hop a flight to Mexico, but you're looking for some fabulous cocktail rings at reasonable prices, Ross-Simons is my go-to! They have so many great options on sale right now for under $650! I've bought from them in the past and their jewelry is quality and they best part is, they seem to have an almost constant 30% off sale, which makes it's tough to beat.
                                                                                      

So tell me, which one is your fave?

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram






1 comment:

Blogging tips