Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Wednesday Wish list // 5.8.13

TUNIC DRESS // I am all about wearing tunics in the spring & summer.  I'm loving every style from Sail to Sable - isn't this striped dress just screaming for a July 4th fĂȘte!?!

SAM EDELMAN SANDALS // These sandals are a bit cray, but there's something about them that just calls out to me - why aren't they made in 11's?! So irritating.

J.CREW BRACELET // I wear this J.Crew necklace on the regular, so I think I need this bracelet to pair with it!

SHOWER HEAD // I have read that using a filtered shower head can help preserve color treated hair and keep your skin from drying out.

SEYCHELLES HEELS // These could be a great spring/summer staple - your go-to for back yard/outside events - no heel sinking.

NEEDLEPOINT PILLOW // This Jonathan Adler pillow is a post-Rome necessity!

As always, view our past wish lists here.

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips