Wednesday, May 22, 2013

The Wednesday Wish list // 5.22.13

CUFF // I love tortoise shell anything and this cuff is a perfect accessory for summer!

NAPKINS // I've had my eye on these since the holidays, and now they're on sale big time -- they make me want to host a party stat!

STAPLER // I adore this gold acrylic stapler, it would look super chic on any desk!
CLUTCH // Lots of great stuff at the Loft right now, loving the bright colors and beads on this!  This bracelet is great too!

PAREO // This looks like a regular-sized pashmina being utilized as a bottom cover-up…I need to see if I have any that could work like this, if not this would be a great print.

NECKLACE // This is super cute for summer and on sale for only $29.50!!!

As always, view our past wish lists here.
XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips