Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Wednesday Wish list // 5.1.13

WRAPPING CART // I have a large family so it seems every month I have a birthday gift to wrap.  I’m constantly scrambling for wrapping supplies so this cart would (hopefully) keep me organized!

EXTRA LARGE CHAMPAGNE GLASS // A champagne glass that holds 4 servings at once (aka the entire bottle) – yes, please!

OUTDOOR UMBRELLA // Now that it's May, I'm itching to get my back deck set up for the summer season. Even though we just came back from Mexico, I’m already missing it!! I'm thinking this thatched umbrella would do the trick to transport me back there whenever I'm outside!
WINE COASTER WITH CORK // How cute would this be on the table??

CLUTCH // This is a steal  such a versatile resort/summer piece.

CUP & SAUCER // I recently saw these on Mrs. Lilien's blog and instantly fell in love  I will be ordering very soon!

We want to know what you're wishing for, and as always, you can view our past wish lists, here.  

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips