Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Wednesday Wishlist - 4.10.13

LOREN HOPE EARRINGS // Bottom line, I want every piece from her gorgeous collection.

DRESS // I need to beef up my resort wear since I'm heading to Mexico for a bachy in 2 weeks (which I am in denial about it).

TIEKS FLATS // I've been staying with family in DC this week and have been walking everywhere.  I need a good pair of flats - like yesterday.  I'll happily take any color from the Tieks line!

LOCKET // I love Paris and I really love this!

CROSS BODY BAG // I'm searching for a classic cross body for our upcoming trip to Rome, I think this is the one!

PORE EXTRACTOR // This is random I know, but I really want a pore extractor. 

What are you wishing for this week?  You can view our past wish lists here.

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips