Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Wednesday Wish List - 4.3.2013


FREAK EARRINGS // My inner-circle would understand that these earrings would be a totally normal thing for me to buy.  Freak is my favorite word.  I consider myself one, and refer to my loved ones as freakbags or freakwads all the time.  It’s really become a term of endearment at this point. Ha!

SPERRY TOP-SIDERS // Sperry’s are obviously a coastal-living wardrobe staple, so of course I need the gold ones.

HENRI BENDEL HANDBAG // I saw this bag on Henri Bendel’s instagram feed and instantly fell in love – I love that you can rock it both ways too! Big bags are totally my jam.
MISSONI DRESS // If money were of no object, I would be purchasing this dress and adding it to my resort wear collection.

J.CREW NECKLACE // This is such a great layering piece!  I need to find the mint green version too!

GRIDDLE SET // I really want this! Definitely necessary for those times when your grill runs out of propane.

What fabulous things are you wishing for this week?  You can view our past wish lists here.

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips