Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The Wednesday Wish list - 4.24.13

BEADED CLUTCH // I came across this clutch via one of my favorite daily blog reads, Le Catch. Between all the jewels, tassels, and bright colors, I don't think it's possible to find a more fun accessory for summer!

JENNIFER ZEUNER MONOGRAM RING // This ring has been on my wish list ever since I got her monogram necklace (a daily staple!) five years ago.  I just need to bite the damn bullet and buy this amazingness!

JACK ROGERS GOLD WEDGES // Gold goes with everything and these classic wedges are versatile enough for any summer event.
LULULEMON SKIRT // I love Lululemon skirtsthey are good for running, tennis, or errands!

VACUUM BEADS // I always want my house to smell good and have been dying to give these Beach-scented vacuum beads a try!

SUPERGA SNEAKERS // I bought the cutest pair of Converse for walking the streets of Rome, but I'm considering purchasing these as wellwhat color??

We want to know what you're wishing for, and as always, you can view our past wish lists, here.  

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips