Wednesday, April 17, 2013

The Wednesday Wish list - 4.17.13 // Shopbop Edition

Wow, Wednesday totally snuck up on us -- hopefully the rest of week goes by just as fast!

One of our favorite sites, Shopbop, is having a 20% off Friends & Family sale today & tomorrow!  Just enter "wearefamily13" at check-out to save!  Here is what we're wishing for from their site...
EARRINGS // I love me some hot pink and these earrings would add a fun pop of color to any outfit.
COVER-UP DRESS // This is such a cute cover-up for the pool or beach, I'd probably never take it off in the summer.
NECKLACE // I adore this necklace -- such a great gift to give or get. The chain is adjustable so I would definitely layer a bunch of these in meaningful letters together.
(Side note: one of my favorite things about Shopbop is how they always show the jewelry on a model, so you have an idea of sizing. Why don't more sites do this?!)
All of my picks are items I want for my upcoming trip to Italy and Greece at the beginning of May - packing has begun....

STRIPED SHIRT // I LOVE these tees from Splendid, they are soft and versatile - I actually just purchased this one!
PENDANT NECKLACE // I'm in the market for a new gold necklace for layering.
DRESS // Love this Halston Heritage dress - would be perfect for a night out in Rome!

As always, you can view our past wish lists, here.
XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips