Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Wednesday Wish List

We always have an endless wish list of items to be purchased so we thought maybe if we put them out into the universe, they will magically manifest in our homes, LOL!  So every Wednesday, we'll share the 3 things we're currently coveting...

OUTDOOR PILLOWS // Even though it's only the first day of spring, I am already counting down the days until summer.  I cannot wait to start entertaining outside on my deck and these pillows are totally a necessary purchase to liven up our conversation set.

GOLD LEAF COASTERS // Amber & I were just in Williams-Sonoma and an identical set was selling for $129, these beauties are only $39 and so freaking fabulous I can't stand it!  My desk needs one of these on it like whoa.

CLARISONIC MIA 2 // I am quickly turning into a beauty product whore (just like Amber!) and this limited-edition pink leopard print Clarisonic just jumped to the top of my wish list.
HERE & THERE TEES // These are all so cute, but at a minimum I require these two because I am the crazy dog lady and love anything nautical.
WASTE BASKET // Need to purchase this stat (it's on sale) to match my bathroom magazine basket
DRESS // I definitely need this for our friend Jess' impending Mexico Bachy next month!

So tell us, what are you wishing for??



XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips