Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Shopping on eBay with Lauren

Here’s what I’m loving on eBay right now (tabletop edition)…
1) I have wanted a gold flatware set for the last five years -- eBay prices definitely make it very tempting to pick up a set!

2) Malachite is a timeless pattern and this set of 12 Christian Dior Dinner Plates is honestly a steal!  Where's extra money when I need it?!

3) I adore bud vases -- they can make a bouquet of roses from the grocery store look instantly elegant. What a great hostess gift too!

4) These teak wood chargers will never go out of style and can make everyday white dishes pop!

5) All of my girlfriends collect different colored depression glass at this point -- I think Amber needs to scoop up these parfait glasses and have me over for dessert ;-)

6) Every home needs at least one water pitcher and this one is cut beautifully.

7) These green & gold luncheon plates were made for an afternoon brunch!

8) These Cartier Sterling Silver Salt & Pepper Shakers would make such a great shower gift -- you just cannot wrong with the classics!

XOXO,
Lauren

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips