Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Shopping Ann Taylor with Amber


I have always popped into Ann Taylor to see what was going on, but recently I am popping in and making some major purchases.  I don’t know if it is Kate Hudson or not, but Ann Taylor is killing it these days! I love how Ann Taylor has a review section online, which makes it really easy to see if a top is running small or a skirt is an odd length.  

Here are some things on my wish list...

I haven’t seen this dress is person yet, but I am dying to try it on, I think it will need a hem:
This looks like such a quality maxi!  Love the tie in the front – would def be figure flattering.  It is also getting great reviews!
How cute is this little shirt!  I would love to have this in every color.  Works well with pencil skirts for work, or jeans/shorts on the weekend:
This is a great print, very versatile.  Could be worn with leggings, jeans, to work tucked into a skirt, or would be fun to pair it with a pop of color:
As of late I have been having great success with Ann Taylor pants and love these slim ankle ones!  They look so cute with wedges, pumps, or flats!  They are basically amazing.  I would def get them in Lush Hibiscus:
I.must.have.these:
I purchased this little staple for $14.99.  I love finding myself in a store when they are doing 30% off sale prices:

This necklace is also one of Kate’s picks, and I could not agree with her more but I would probably get it in Sweet Biscotti versus Bright Jadeite:
Have you scored anything great from Ann Taylor recently?  Do share...

XOXO,
Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips