Friday, April 12, 2013

DC's Cherry Blossoms

I've been staying in DC this week for back-to-back wedding showers for Amber's & my mutual friend, Jess, who's getting married next month.  I obviously didn't plan this visit around the cherry blossoms, but I couldn't have picked a better time to finally enjoy spring and much needed warm weather! 

Wednesday night, Jess and I walked by the Tidal Basin which was INSANELY crowded - holy tourist attraction. Apparently, we picked the "peak day" to view the blossoms. Naturally.  However, you can see why the trees bring such crowds year after year.  Here are some pictures from my walk...
Gorgeous, right?!

Amber & I have a fabulous weekend planned! Besides celebrating Jess' final shower tomorrow, Amber tracked down Loopy vodka so you better believe we'll be "testing" out some recipes for future Thursday Cocktailing posts. (Someone's got to do it).

Happy weekend, Chic & Awe readers! Hope it's a fabulous one!

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips