Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter!

The Easter basket is one of my favorite holiday gifts to put together, I have always loved the excitement of choosing the basket, picking a theme, and shopping for the fillers!  This year, I am especially excited because in addition to doing my husband Micah's basket, I am doing one for my nephew who will be with us Easter Sunday.  Thomas the Train is his jam so I will be focusing on the choo-choos!!!

Easter also marks the break in the weather and the start of the new season.  Daffodils are in bloom, the birds are singing in the morning, and the days are longer.  The warm weather is coming - get yourself some self-tanner!!!!

Most of you are probably assembling your own baskets and picking up any last minute items.  Below is some Chic & Awe inspiration...

Stay tuned for post-Easter pics, and for more inspiration, check out our Easter Pinterest page!

XOXO,
Lauren & Amber

Let’s be friends - Pinterest / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram


P.S. We have some Easter eggggtras for you! 
-You MUST check this out - a real live CHICKY as a pet!
-The history of the Easter basket
-Use a sand bucket as an Easter basket and fill it with beach toys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips